Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure
Website Terms and Conditions
Josephhoetzl.com is owned and operated by Joseph Hoetzl (the “Owner”). These Website Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) contain the terms and conditions upon which the owner is willing to provide you access to and use of the Owner’s website and all related pages, information, photographs, videos, databases, materials and services (collectively, the “Site”), and governs your use and purchase of any products and services available through the Site (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms form an agreement between you and the Owner. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use the Site or the Services. Use of the Site or purchase or use of the Services indicates your acceptance of these Terms and owner’s Website Privacy Statement. Please read through these Terms to review important provisions regarding arbitration, limitation of liability, waivers, indemnities, and other important provisions.
Restrictions on Use of the Site
The Owner or its content providers own all of the content, materials, and other intellectual property related to the Site and the Services, including without limit all text, graphics, photographs, music, data, images, audio and video, software, computer code, names, button icons, logos, images, designs, titles, words or phrases, page headers, service names, trademarks, patents, and copyrights (collectively, “Materials”) unless otherwise indicated. You have no rights to the Materials, except as expressly set forth in these Terms. Any use of the Materials, except as permitted by these Terms, is expressly prohibited.
You further agree that you may not:
- use the Site to transmit, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, e-mail, or distribute in any way material or content that infringes any copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other right of any party or that violates these Terms;
- copy (except as set forth above for noncommercial personal use), modify, distribute, create any derivative or compilation work from, or display the Owner’s name or logo, or any text, graphic images, or other content from the Site or redeliver such content using framing or similar technology;
- use any device designed to provide repeated automated access to any Site other than those made generally available by the Owner;
- include any the Owner trademarked materials, the name of any the Owner personnel, or any variation of these items as a metatag or hidden textual element, or in any other fashion that may create a false or misleading impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between the Owner and you, any other party, or any other website, or otherwise use these items without the Owner’s express written permission;
- collect, harvest, or store personal data about other users of the Site or the Services;
- upload, e-mail or otherwise transmit to the Owner or through the Site or any the Owner computer network any of the following: a sexually-explicit image or statement; advertising, promotional, or other unauthorized communication, including without limitation, “junk mail,” surveys, unsolicited e-mail, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other inappropriate or prohibited materials; and any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or any other computer code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or interfere with, damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information related to the Site or any computer software, hardware or communications equipment that is owned, leased or used by the Owner;
- use the Site or Services to post or transmit any threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated means to access the Site or the Services for any purpose without the Owner’s express written permission;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the Owner’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the the Owner’s infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, the Services, or any activities conducted on the Site;
- bypass measures used by the Owner to prevent or restrict access to the Site or the Services, violate or attempt to violate the security or authentication measures of the system, or attempt to prove, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network without proper written authorization from the Owner.
The Owner reserves the right to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any information or materials violating the above prohibitions to law enforcement authorities or pursuant to any court order requesting or directing the Owner to disclose such information.
The Owner may use affiliate links in posts and embedded within the website as images or text. All advertisements and “shops” are affiliates. The Owner only receives compensation if a sale is made after clicking an ad.
No advertisements seen on the website are paid advertisements to the Owner.